Saturday, February 26, 2011

WHAT WILL THE DATE BE?


What will the date be?
Praised be He,
who knows the future
Lord of The worlds,
Creator of every creature
Did you sit down and think
About the moment when
your eyes will cease to blink
yes, I am Talking to you
sit down and do
and do not pretend
That it won't Happen to you
What will the date be?
What will be the time?
And Most important...
am I the next on line?
Oh no you think...
not Me....
and even if it was... you say
it won't be today....
It will be At a time
so far away...
like a hundred years
or maybe even more
When Angel of Death
will be knocking at my door
and the problem Is.
you know that you know....
That when death comes...
it will Come like a blow
I just can't believe
maybe can't conceive
that God knows the very second
when my soul will come out of my body
And the news will shock everybody
So am I ready for the test?
The Most important final test?
But how can I pass
when I knew all the While
that when I didn't prepare
for a test in school
I got a letter in
My mail
a lousy F
for Fail
Exactly what I was expecting
WHAT AM I EXPECTING??????!!!!
Don't take God for granted
Yes, He is Merciful
His Punishment is also
Painful

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SaNg PrIa KeSePiAn Love Letters

CeRiTeRa SaNg PrIa KeSePiAn