Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Love

My love
Love me so I can love you

Hug me so I can hug you

Kiss me so I can kiss you
Marry me so I can marry you
Stay with me, forever and a day
And I will love you until my very last breath

Even then my last words will be "I love you"
No matter where you are
Think of me

Don't ever forget me

Love me with all your heart and I'll do the same
Me, you and our love
That's all I need to be happy

The end seems just around the corner

Because there are so many obstacles to overcome
I want to see your face
So I can have the memory of you forever

I want to see your smile

So I can see you happy
My love
I love you

That's all it comes down to
Dedicated to my one and only love
Insha'Allah, we will be together for eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SaNg PrIa KeSePiAn Love Letters

CeRiTeRa SaNg PrIa KeSePiAn